Coming to Freehold, NJ, USA with a big roster of superstars!
80’s Wrestling Con 3: Bigger! Badder! Better! takes place on Saturday, April 18th 2020 in Freehold, NJ at iPlay America!
- He’s got long sideburns and his hair slicked back, he coming to your town in a pink Cadillac! The Honky Tonk Man will take the stage LIVE at 80’s Wrestling Con 3 to perform his smash hit COOL, COCKY, BAD!
- Co-Author of Volumes 1 & 2, Brian Shields will be LIVE on stage at 80’s Wrestling Con 3! He’ll be sharing behind-the-scenes stories about the creation of this iconic series, answering YOUR questions and he’ll be available to personally autograph YOUR encyclopedia! A MUST attraction for all collectors!
- Get your dance shoes ready for 80’s Wrestling Con 3 because you will have a chance to enter our special TEXAS ONE-TWO STEP DANCE CONTEST hosted by SAM HOUSTON! The winner will get a Cowboy hat autographed by Sam!
- WRESTLING FAMILY FEUD will be at 80’s Wrestling Con 3 on April 18th! It will pit Team Dutch Mantell, with four lucky fans vs. Team Teddy Long, with four lucky fans!
It will be hosted by the owner of Hell’s Kitchen Hot Sauce, Ron Menin!
This has all the making to steal the show at 80’s Wrestling Con 3!
- So come dressed as your favorite 80’s Wrestler on April 18th! The fans will decide who wins and the winner will bring home an 80’s Wrestling Cosplay Championship Belt!
- You can get your face painted like your favorite 80’s Wrestler at 80’s Wrestling Con 3!
There will be an 80’s Wrestling Con Face Painting Booth! Tons of wrestlers wore face pain in the 80’s and you can get your face painted like one on April 18th.
Stay tuned to this event page in the upcoming weeks and months for updates on 80’s Wrestling Con 3!